Re: [Chicken-users] binary logic functions

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] binary logic functions
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:22:58 -0400

Matthew David Parker scripsit:

> Sorry to bother you all with a dumb scheme question, but I can't seem to
> find it anywhere on the net...
>
> How do you do binary logic in chicken?

You want to look in "unit library", which is loaded by default and
provides all that sort of good non-R5RS stuff, though not necessarily
by the name you'd expect.  The documentation for it is at
http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br/Unit%20library .

If that fails (it won't in this particular case), look in "unit extras",
documented at http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br/Unit%20extras .  It's not
particularly clear from an end-user perspective what's in "library"
and what's in "extras", so you just have to look at the docs.

--
You know, you haven't stopped talking           John Cowan
since I came here. You must have been           http://www.ccil.org/~cowan