Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-setup doesn't handle whitespace

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-setup doesn't handle whitespace
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 22:08:44 +0200

On 8/6/06, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:

There is (quotewrap blah) code in csc.scm.  It can be reused in
chicken-setup.scm.  It is mainly a question of where it needs to be
used.  I haven't had time or brainpower to deal with it.  Paid my rent
today with an overdraft check.  That's pretty much the shot going off
that starts my race towards jobdom.  Nothing Chicken is getting done
until I'm totally sick of jobhunting.  I bemoan the fact that supporting
anything in computers takes so much time.

Very true, I feel the same quite often. I have added checks for whitespace
in filenames at various places in chicken-setup.scm and pushed it to
the darcs head.

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp