Re: [Chicken-users] MinGW and Cygwin build now

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] MinGW and Cygwin build now
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 03:25:59 -0700

John Cowan wrote:

Cygwin "csi -R srfi-1" is broken again.  Here's what's in /usr/local/lib:

Well I guess the "link to cygchicken.dll" method doesn't work, and I was too bored to check my work.  I suppose that's an argument for automated builds, that it relieves some burden from bored programmers.  But putting such automated systems together is also boring, so it's a wash.  Anyways I've reversed it back to the "link to libchicken-0.dll.a" method, which was working before.  Tested and pushed to Darcs.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every