Re: [Chicken-users] CMake cygwin can't do -0

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] CMake cygwin can't do -0
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 16:23:48 -0700

John Cowan wrote:
Brandon J. Van Every scripsit:

Knock on wood.  Let's see you test what I have in Darcs, and if it holds
up over time.

Getting there, but not quite.  The current darcs head winds up creating
the files as lib(u)chicken-0.dll.a and then creating symbolic links to
them using the name lib(u)chicken.dll.a.  That still confuses csi and
produces the nursery-too-small error.

The files need to be actually renamed.

Please ensure that your /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/lib are free of old exes and libraries, and please also build Cygwin from scratch in an empty directory using CCMake.  As I said, when I do "csi -R srfi-1" I don't get any problems.

BTW what Cygwin mirror did you use to obtain CMake 2.4.3 ?  I haven't seen it on the mirrors I've tried.

Gotta go walk the dog.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every