Re: build test farm [was Re: [Chicken-users] Cmake broken again: paths a

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: build test farm [was Re: [Chicken-users] Cmake broken again: paths are not quoted]
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 07:21:13 +0200

On 7/21/06, Bill Hoffman <address@hidden> wrote:
We should be able to setup a chicken dashboard at Kitware.
But only the server end.   You will need clients to run the tests
and populate the dashboard.  We have a public dashboard that you can
try this on.  If you enable dashboards in the cmake files of chicken
the default server is the kitware public dashboard.

This is a very generous offer, and if somebody wants to pick up here
and take this over, I'd be very grateful. Unfortunately I can't manage
this in the moment, as I have a million other things to do.

Anybody interested in becoming test-organizer?

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp