[Chicken-users] CMake: "make install" crashes on bad reference to chicke

From: John Cowan
Subject: [Chicken-users] CMake: "make install" crashes on bad reference to chicken.html
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 00:10:27 -0400

Here's the error:

CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
/opt/chicken/cmake/cmake_install.cmake:72:
FILE INSTALL cannot find file "/opt/chicken/cmake/chicken.html" to install.
make: *** [install] Error 255

I think that chicken.html was removed when the manual was migrated
to the wiki site.

I removed that line from cmake_install.cmake, as well as the next
three lines, which refer to chicken.info, ChangeLog, and ChangeLog-(version).
Chicken then installs, but crashes in the usual way on (use srfi-1).

--
John Cowan   <address@hidden>   http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
One time I called in to the central system and started working on a big