Re: build test farm [was Re: [Chicken-users] Cmake broken again: paths a

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: build test farm [was Re: [Chicken-users] Cmake broken again: paths are not quoted]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 00:13:45 -0700

felix winkelmann wrote:
On 7/20/06, Toby Butzon <address@hidden> wrote:

I'd like to hear what others think about this.

I think this is a very good idea (but I won't move chicken to
sourceforge, their servers are too unreliable, in my experience).

I would also note I'm unwilling to give up Darcs to gain automated build testing. Dual existence with Darcs and Subversion is reasonable, but of course it introduces delay in the testing. That's a bad or a good thing, depending on your perspective. I think a Darcs capable solution is to be preferred, but I don't know if there is such a solution. I have no idea how much work it would take to get CTest and Dart Dashboard working with Darcs.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every