Re: [Chicken-users] CMake testing and support

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] CMake testing and support
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 22:47:35 -0400

Brandon J. Van Every scripsit:

> Well, you type things like "groan" and "stupid" and "brilliant!"
> [meaning not] and "there is something very, very wrong here."

Well, yes, I did.  But I was aiming those at Felix, actually.  :-)
I never meant to imply that anything about CMake was relevant.

> >I'm looking forward to it.  When you give the go-ahead, I can try
> >using the CMake build on x86_64-suse-linux, sparc-sun-solaris2.8, and
> >i486-linux-gnu as well:
>
> Nothing stops you from trying.

Okay.  I was under the impression that you wanted to fix some things
before I bothered you with more bug reports, but if you are saying
"go for it now", then I will.

--
Do I contradict myself?                         John Cowan
Very well then, I contradict myself.            address@hidden