[Chicken-users] csc.scm.in now uses @

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: [Chicken-users] csc.scm.in now uses @
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:21:35 -0700

I changed both the CMake and ./configure build systems to use @ for substitution in csc.scm.in. This was necessary for CMake's sanity, as its CONFIGURE_FILE can only substitute @VARIABLES@ or ${VARIABLES}. Trying to work around the %VARIABLES% in csc.scm.in was causing me nightmares with CMake scripts and passing arguments through shells. CONFIGURE_FILE is much cleaner. I changed the substitution variable names while I was at it, which is immaterial to ./configure. Now they're all INSTALL_*. I used \@ in the sed calls to prevent autogen.sh from clobbering the @. I ran an autogen, ./configure, and "make csc.scm". I got sane results, so I've pushed my changes to Darcs. If anything breaks, blame me and I'll do something about it, but it shouldn't as I've tested it.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every