Re: [Chicken-users] Extension loading problems in CMake/MinGW csi binary

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Extension loading problems in CMake/MinGW csi binary
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:17:05 -0700

Ian Oversby wrote:
srfi-1 is no extension, it's part of libchicken. In that case the pathnames
searched for extensions are irrelevant (and should be identical
to CHICKEN_REPOSITORY on Windows anyway).

What's the output of "(dynamic-load-libraries)"?

Okay, dynamic-load-libraries showed that it was looking for libchicken-0.dll so I copied the original libchicken.dll to libchicken-0.dll

Now where the heck is it getting a -0 from? Could it be some snafu with libchicken-gui or libchicken-static? Those are the names that have hyphens in them.

and then it reported nursery too small.

I haven't implemented the fullblown nursery support, although nsample is compiled. I'll implement it today and see if it makes any problems go away.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every