Re: [Chicken-users] posixunix.exports regexunix.exports

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] posixunix.exports regexunix.exports
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 15:23:38 -0700

Dan wrote:
No s**t. I was just about to complain that the cygwin
build is broken as well because of posixunix.exports

Copying posixunix.exports to posix.exports allows one
to continue to the end.

I can fix these quickly enough if someone (Felix?) tells me why they are as they are. My grepping says they're cosmetic within the Chicken tree itself. I do not know if any eggs are relying on the new .exports names however.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every