Re: [Chicken-users] What should (POINTER VOID) be in opengl?

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] What should (POINTER VOID) be in opengl?
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:02:16 +0200

On 6/20/06, Matthew Welland <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm trying to get tesselation to work and getting nowhere fast. My callbacks
are not being called and I suspect I'm off target in more than one place.
Anyhow for starters, what would I put for (POINTER VOID) in the following:

[procedure] (glu:TessBeginPolygon (POINTER GLUTESSELATOR) (POINTER VOID))

Here is the complete code I am trying to get to work, you can see I tried #f
and at least the code runs but the callbacks never get called:

I don't know enough about OpenGL to help you much, but the second
arg to glu:TessBeginPolygon is a bit of a problem: the callback installation
procedure needs more brains and should install one callback
handlers for each possible callback-type, not just one
(see the bottom of glu.scm).