Re: Documentation (was Re: [Chicken-users] How to use prelude?)

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: Re: Documentation (was Re: [Chicken-users] How to use prelude?)
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 16:47:48 -0500

> >>call/cc would make a difference w/ search engines.
> >
> >How so?  Lots of people searching "call/cc" instead of
> >"call-with-current-continuation", is that what you mean?
>
> Yes.

I believe that of all people getting to our hypothetical call-cc from
search engines, those searching "call/cc" would be a ridiculously
small portion when compared with the rest (those searching "chicken
scheme" or "scheme implementation" or any other similar query).  Also,
search engines use a lot more information for prioritizing results
other than the domain name.

I still don't think it would make much of a difference, search engines
considered.

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/