[Chicken-users] egg index on coop

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-users] egg index on coop
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 06:39:01 +0200

Hi!

I have changed the egg-upload script to add an entry to the following
page:

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br/coop?page=egg%20index

It's still a bit raw, but it makes it easier to keep up to date with egg-changes
(modifications here will appear in the coop RSS feed).

This also demonstrates the HTTP API of coop, which is documented here:
http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br/coop?page=coop%20API

So, if you someone interested in pushing statistics, or other machine-generated
info, I'd be delighted if this feature would be used. Write permissions can be
obtained from me.