Re: [Chicken-users] Linux User Review of Chicken

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Linux User Review of Chicken
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 14:47:58 +0200

On 5/1/06, Bob McIsaac <address@hidden> wrote:
 Linux User has a review of the Chicken Scheme Compiler/Interpreter. There
is only 1.5 pages of text with a barely readable small green font on black
screendump. Not much to impress someone unfamiliar with Lispy languages.
However, I did the see the word elegant so I guess it is a favourable
review. This is the only magazine I have seen with periodic Lispy articles.

Whoa! The article doesn't seem to be available over the web.
Has someone access to it? Or could scan the article?

Boy, I'd really like to read that...! :-)