Re: [Chicken-users] Powered by Spiffy/Scheme logo?

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Powered by Spiffy/Scheme logo?
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 13:38:41 +0000

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 07:28:36 +0100 "felix winkelmann" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 2/22/06, Peter Busser <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Just wondering: Is there a ``Powered by Spiffy'' and/or ``Powered by
>> Scheme'' logo somewhere?
>
> I only know of various "powered by lisp" logos :
>
> http://www.lisperati.com/logo.html
> http://www.normal-null.de/lisp_logo.html
>
> Unfortunately there isn't anything for Scheme (or Spiffy).
>
> Ideas are naturally very welcome! (Hm... How does a Spiffy look
> like?)

I'm far from being a graphics designer, but I've got an idea that maybe
fits to the context.  If someone likes it, maybe he/she can improve the
logo (I couldn't find a way to mirror the upside-down `y' so it can look
like a lambda, but that's the idea).

It's attached.  Made with xfig. You can guess my designer skills by the
software I used :-)

Fell free to say it's horrible. :-)

Best wishes.
Mario