|Subject:||Fwd: [Chicken-users] syntax-case on mac osx|
|Date:||Sun, 29 Jan 2006 00:16:52 +0000|
On 1/25/06, Kon Lovett <address@hidden> wrote:
> Yes. Current Chicken (2.224) will crash w/ a protection fault when
> compiling syntax-case.scm, also just loops when compiling csc.scm.
I have spent nearly a day trying to reproduce this problem - to no avail.
Could anybody who experiences this behaviour send me:
- full chicken version (csi -v)
- full gcc version (gcc -v)
- full OS version
The steps to be taken in this case are:
- get the absolutely newest (darcs head) Chicken sources
- configure with
CFLAGS="-g -Os -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing" ./configure
- build, install
- does the error still occur?
- if no: bad
- if yes: run chicken with the *exact* same arguments as in the crashing
- from there on it's fun with gdb...
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|