[Chicken-users] Feature request, file renaming.

From: Pupeno
Subject: [Chicken-users] Feature request, file renaming.
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 02:23:21 -0300

Hello Felix,
This is a little feature request I have. Do you think that it'd be possible to
have different extension names for the files that chicken-setup reads
(currently .setup) and the files that gets installed next to an extension
with information about it ?
The problem is that I am using an alternate build system (as you 'might'
already know ;) and I created procedures that generate the .setup file (that
one that gets installed) for you.
So far so good, but now I am making procedures that generate an egg for you,
and it should also generate a .setup file, with the same name as before.
Here, I have a collision. If they had different extensions (like the
installed files being called .extension, or .lib, or .metalib, or something
like that) I wouldn't have that problem.
Thank you.
--
Pupeno <address@hidden> (http://pupeno.com)