Re: [Chicken-users] Handling unstandard reader macros.

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Handling unstandard reader macros.
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 04:24:40 -0000

Am 19.11.2005, 01:18 Uhr, schrieb Pupeno <address@hidden>:

On Thursday 17 November 2005 14:23, felix winkelmann wrote:
You will have to add reader-procedures (via set-read-synrax!
or set-dispatch-read-syntax!) for the missing macros yourself
and skip the contents.

After reading about it, it seem I'll had to implement about 16 cases of
different string processing procedures, not nice indeed, any better
solution ?
[...]

Hello,

well, how does the data you want to parse / ignore look like? As I don't
know which special constructs in S-expressions you are dealing with, I
can't think about a smart parser either...

But to using the parser hooks there isn't really any alternative, I think.

cu,
Thomas