Re: [Chicken-users] udp.scm on cygwin

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] udp.scm on cygwin
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 12:38:51 +0900

Hi,

I found a relevant entry at;
and it is actually noted in recvfrom(2).

I did make a patch which works fine for me,
but let me know if there is a better way of fixing,
like using foreign-something.

the support of native-windows.
I will try to setup an environment, but it seems there are several methods:
vcbuild.bat, makefile.vc, cmake, and maybe cygwin+mingw.
For now, which is the best to go?

Attatched is the patch.
Daishi