Re: [Chicken-users] OpenSSL bindings

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] OpenSSL bindings
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 00:01:36 -0000

Am 05.10.2005, 14:21 Uhr, schrieb Thomas Chust <address@hidden>:

[...]
a preliminary version of my OpenSSL SSL/TLS library bindings for chicken is available at
        http://www.chust.org/projects/openssl.egg
[...]
Documentation for the full interface as it will be (in a few days or so) is at
        http://www.chust.org/projects/openssl.html
[...]

Hello,

now the full functionality of the server side is implemented as well. I have tested all sorts of things that came to my mind against the "openssl s_server" and "openssl s_client" commands as well as against the PLT Scheme openssl module. I hope everything is working as it should...

Do you think it is also sensible to convert things like the tcp-server egg into SSL enabled versions?

cu,
Thomas