JNI (was Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken 2.2

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: JNI (was Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken 2.2
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 00:42:44 +0900

At Tue, 27 Sep 2005 07:45:37 +0200,
felix winkelmann wrote:
> BTW, I had some trouble with JNI the other day. Somehoe
> the Java runtime system didn't like Chicken, or it's stack
> popping, or whatever. Can you report any problems with it,
> or is it my setup that's broken?

Lots of problems were caused mainly by
my lack of understanding in chicken.
Other than that it's fairly working,
but I only passes strings and integers.
Passing non-premitive type such as string
seems troublesome, and my way of doing is
very limited.

It's clear, but fair threads in chicken does not work...

Daishi