Re: [Chicken-users] mailing list trouble

From: Zbigniew
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 20:54:14 -0500

The web interface to gmail will show (in your inbox) your replies to a
thread already in your inbox.  Thus it was surprising that no messages
would appear at all, since the first response to a thread you initiate
will pull that thread into your inbox.  Now it makes sense, if the web
client isn't being used.  I would guess that Mr. Van Every does not
have "Receive your own posts to the list?" set to Yes in the
chicken-users list options.