Re: [Chicken-users] udp.scm on cygwin

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] udp.scm on cygwin
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 09:47:58 +0900

At Fri, 5 Aug 2005 22:53:05 +0200,
felix winkelmann wrote:

> On 7/29/05, Daishi Kato <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Trying to use udp.scm raises me an error.
> > It is because of the lack of the INET_ADDRSTRLEN definition.
> > The workaround so far is to define it in udp.scm.
>
> I have applied your patch and uploaded a new version.
> (Sorry, this is pretty late)

Thanks, felix.  This is just a workaround.
I don't know what's wrong at the root.

Unfortunately, although this workaround let me
compile the udp.scm, I was still not able to
run it. It gives me an exception with (udp-recvfrom),
something like "bad address".

I will take a more look into it, but
it may take time due to my lack of experience with cygwin.
Anybody familiar with cygwin?

Daishi