[Chicken-users] SRFI 43: Vector library implementation

From: Zbigniew
Subject: [Chicken-users] SRFI 43: Vector library implementation
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 11:47:43 -0500

Hello,

I've ported the final reference implementation of SRFI 43 to Chicken,
along with several additions/fixes described in the documentation.  I
hope the result is good enough to be put on the eggs page.

http://jiyu.gnook.org/~zbigniew/vector-lib/vector-lib.scm   [scheme source]
http://jiyu.gnook.org/~zbigniew/vector-lib/vector-lib.html   [html
documentation]

Zb

P.S.  I disabled type checking in unsafe mode, but unsafe mode did not
want to work for me (or I did it wrong).  So, unsafe mode is not
tested.