RE: [Chicken-users] chicken-static is not really static

From: Andrey Fomichev
Subject: RE: [Chicken-users] chicken-static is not really static
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:09:01 +0300

Thank you for the detailed explanation, Peter.
It seems that chicken-static works fine on another Linux
machine after I link it following Felix's advice. But I have
my own program that I want to be "not a dynamic executable"
and it just uses gethostbyname() function. I already got the
warning from the linker about gethostbyname(). So, your
explanation is very helpful for me.

Best regards,
Andrey