[Chicken-users] Egg basket

From: Tony Garnock-Jones
Subject: [Chicken-users] Egg basket
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 11:50:06 +0000

Is there a place I can upload these snapshots to avoid spamming the mailing list each time? (It just struck me to feel a bit guilty about it.)

I can always host them on my website, but it'd be nice to have an upload-to-the-egg-repository facility.

Felix, perhaps if I sent you a GPG key or something some kind of automated drop box could be defined?

Tony