[Chicken-users] Parsing lists from external scheme intepreters

From: Michael Erdmann
Subject: [Chicken-users] Parsing lists from external scheme intepreters
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:28:53 +0200

Hallo *,

currently i am build a small extension for chicken which allows to use
chicken code as an client for the framerD database. I am able to
issue request to the server. The result are scheme list (in text)
and i am looking for a simple way to convert this in chicken
data instanes. Typical results are (ignore the result = in front):

result = #t
result = ("if" @3ff031ad/7381a "then" @3ff031ad/73801 @3ff031ad/7381c)
result = ("declare" @3ff031ad/7380c)

I have checked the documentation i found operations to start end end
a list but not to add anything.

Regards
    Michael