Re: [Chicken-users] Bug in implementation for srfi-40?

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Bug in implementation for srfi-40?
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 14:23:51 -0500

Hi.

> BTW, could  the feature 'srfi-40 be  turned on when the  egg is
> used  in the  next version  (or before  it is  uploaded to  the
> CHICKEN egg website).  Adding "(register-feature! 'srfi-40)" at
> the  top of  srfi-40.scm was  all  I needed  to do  to make  it
> consistent with the other srfi extensions.

I was  not familiar  with srfi-0,  but it seems  to be  the right
thing to  do.  I hope Felix  (or whoever maintains the  web site)
can do so before uploading the version I sent.

Thanks for the suggestion, Jonah!

Alejo.
http://bachue.com/alejo

---=(  Comunidad de Usuarios de Software Libre en Colombia  )=---

---=(  http://bachue.com/colibri )=--=( address@hidden  )=---