Re: [Chicken-users] (CVS commit) Version 1, Build 36

From: Felix Winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] (CVS commit) Version 1, Build 36
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:14:15 +0100

Benedikt Rosenau wrote:

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 09:46:33AM +0100, address@hidden wrote:

BTW, be careful: this increases the risk of me posting other suggestions on

By the way, Felix, what are the chances of using C3 in the object system?

Hi, Benedikt!

To be honest - I don't really understand it. But changing the method-resolution
algorithm in the tinyclos sources might not be too hard for someone who
knows about such things... (Hint, hint! ;-)