[Chicken-users] Examples and case studies for a FFI tutorial

From: felix
Subject: [Chicken-users] Examples and case studies for a FFI tutorial
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 15:57:45 +0100

Hello!

I would like to put together a tutorial about interfacing
Scheme (Chicken) with C and C++ and I'm looking for interesting
(and not too big) projects that could be used as case studies.
Also, it there are particularly issues that should be addressed,
tell me.

What I have in mind so far:
- Basic stuff (calling C, calling C++ using TinyCLOS)
- Callbacks
- C_gc_protect
- Embedding (using the new default entry-point stuff)
- Distributing a project as .c sources (We probably need
 some way to automate that - i.e. some boilerplate
 Makefile.am and configure.in files)