Re: [Chicken-users] Calling out to C causing hang

From: tonyg
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Calling out to C causing hang
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 02:37:53 +0100

> I just can't remember now, where I've seen the problem.

I have seen similar "lock ups" - in my case the CPU went to 100% in
use. It turned out to be a loop in the (minor?) garbage collector,
repeating the collection infinitely.

This was during development of the gtk+ v2.0 interface. It ended up
sapping my motivation to continue... so I kind of gave up because I
didn't feel it was "stable" anymore...

It'll be interesting if all three of us are experiencing the same
problem.

Tony