[Chicken-users] more broken string stuff

From: Joerg F. Wittenberger
Subject: [Chicken-users] more broken string stuff
Date: 11 Jan 2003 19:50:45 +0100

Hi,

I just noticed that between 0.1087 and 0.1088 some more string stuff
looks broken.  Until now chickenlib's (md5-hex-encode (md5 <string>))
used to produce the correct result.  This is no longer the case.

Anybody who already fixed that?  Does it relate to the string-ref
problem reported the other day?

sorry, I don't have the time to fix that right now, but I actually
would need it.

best regards

/Jörg

--
The worst of harm may often result from the best of intentions.