Re: [Chicken-users] UBF and GL

From: tonyg
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] UBF and GL
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:29:14 +0000

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 10:56:48AM -0600, Peter Keller wrote:
> Your web server insists that this stuff is a text file, and munges it into
> garbage.

Hmm. Sorry about that. I don't have control over the web server, so
I'll upload as .gz compressed as well as .bz2. Try again now.

BTW I tested it using wget, which reported that it was downloading
text/plain to my Linux box; however tar -jxvf worked just fine, all
the sources are readable...

Tony
--
>From the Son of Heaven down to the mass of the people, all must
consider the cultivation of the person the root of everything besides.
        - Confucius, "The Great Learning"