chicken-janitors

Re: [Chicken-janitors] #1359: mbox-string's mbox-file->messages does not

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: Re: [Chicken-janitors] #1359: mbox-string's mbox-file->messages does not obviously match its documentation
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 23:34:16 -0000

#1359: mbox-string's mbox-file->messages does not obviously match its
documentation
--------------------------------+----------------------------
            Reporter:  nxg      |      Owner:  iraikov
                Type:  defect   |     Status:  accepted
           Component:  unknown  |    Version:  4.12.0
          Resolution:           |   Keywords:  mbox typeclass
Estimated difficulty:           |
--------------------------------+----------------------------
Changes (by iraikov):

 * owner:   => iraikov
 * status:  new => accepted

Comment:

 Hello,

 Thanks for trying to use mbox. I think I simply never updated the
 documentation properly after transitioning to the typeclass interface. I
 will add more detailed documentation to mbox and the underlying internet-
 message and abnf interfaces. However, mbox-file->messages takes a file
 name as an argument, so that should work. I will add support for ports as
 well.

 -Ivan

--
Ticket URL: <https://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/1359#comment:1>