chicken-janitors

[Chicken-janitors] #1083: cannot import procedure from one egg during ma

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: [Chicken-janitors] #1083: cannot import procedure from one egg during macro expansion in another egg.
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 23:56:01 -0000

#1083: cannot import procedure from one egg during macro expansion in another
egg.
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  alanpost  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
 I have two eggs, m0 and m1.

 m0 defines a single procedure, f0.

 m1 contains an ir-macro make-f1, which defines the procedure f1.  It calls
 m0#f0 during macro expansion.

 I get the following error during macro expansion, claiming f1 is
 undefined:

 Error: during expansion of (make-f1 ...) - unbound variable: f0

 I believe f0 is bound, and that this expansion should succeed.  See
 attached files.

 my csc version:

 (c) 2008-2013, The Chicken Team
 (c) 2000-2007, Felix L. Winkelmann
 Version 4.8.0.5 (stability/4.8.0) (rev f60b2b6)
 openbsd-unix-gnu-x86 [ manyargs dload ptables ]
 compiled 2013-12-10 on celia.c0redump.org (OpenBSD)

--
Ticket URL: <http://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/1083>
CHICKEN Scheme <http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/>