chicken-janitors

[Chicken-janitors] #1066: irregex chunked matching breaks when using pos

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: [Chicken-janitors] #1066: irregex chunked matching breaks when using positive lookbehind with submatches
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 12:41:45 -0000

#1066: irregex chunked matching breaks when using positive lookbehind with
submatches
 Reporter:  sjamaan  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
 When using a custom, non-trivial chunker (ie, not the shipped string
 chunker), submatches in (positive) lookbehind patterns will be returned as
 string-chunker type chunks.  This breaks the expectation of returning a
 chunk in our own custom type like we get with any other submatch.

 This has been reported to Alex, and is included in the upstream test suite
 as a breaking test. Too complicated to make a simple test script for
 CHICKEN, but when fixed should be backported.

 For now I hope we can get this into 4.9.0, but it may need to be
 postponed.

--
Ticket URL: <http://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/1066>
Chicken Scheme <http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/>