chicken-janitors

[Chicken-janitors] Re: #511: Syntax-rules expansion uses unprefixed iden

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: [Chicken-janitors] Re: #511: Syntax-rules expansion uses unprefixed identifiers which can be captured by module imports
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 21:03:29 -0000

#511: Syntax-rules expansion uses unprefixed identifiers which can be captured
by
module imports
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  sjamaan   |       Owner:  felix
      Type:  defect    |      Status:  assigned
 Component:  expander  |     Version:  4.6.x
Resolution:            |    Keywords:  declare, macro-expanded code
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------

Comment(by sjamaan):

 I had another look at the generated code and it turns out I was wrong: the
 {{{length}}} procedure is only used in the generated macro's code, not in
 the expansion of that macro.  This makes it even more peculiar that it's
 not working!

 It's as if the "rename" procecudure isn't working properly with imports.
 However, I'm not able to reproduce this. Possible it only happens with the
 "core" syntax env.

--
Ticket URL: <http://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/511#comment:11>
Chicken Scheme <http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/>