chicken-janitors

[Chicken-janitors] Re: #281: promote irregex to full unit

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: [Chicken-janitors] Re: #281: promote irregex to full unit
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 10:38:20 -0000

#281: promote irregex to full unit
-----------------------------------------------------------------------+----
 Reporter:  zbigniew                                                   |
Owner:  felix
     Type:  enhancement                                                |

Comment(by felix):

 Replying to [comment:28 sjamaan]:
 > BTW, I don't think I understand types.db so I didn't provide a
 definition for irregex-match-valid-index? yet.  Would something like this
 do?

 >   (irregex-match-valid-index? (procedure irregex-match-valid-index?
 ((struct regexp-match) *) boolean))

 Yep, that's right. The type format is documented in `manual/Declarations`,
 IIRC.

--
Ticket URL: <http://www.irp.oist.jp/trac/chicken/ticket/281#comment:30>
Chicken Scheme <http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/>