chicken-janitors

Re: [Chicken-janitors] eggs with problems

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-janitors] eggs with problems
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 03:11:48 -0800 (PST)

heh, it was intentionally only to this list.  i didnt want to start another
long debate about something that could be solved very simply and easily.
felix pointed out something important. im trying to work out how to implement my suggestion for getting around that.

how much power do the post-commit hooks have?  how difficult would it
be to set one up to take in an scm commit and actually store a translated
c file?

-elf