Re: [Chicken-hackers] ⍄PATCH⍃ Unboxing optimization for flonums

From: felix . winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] ⍄PATCH⍃ Unboxing optimization for flonums
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2018 08:42:40 +0100

> No problem.  Unfortunately, now "make check" breaks:
>
> Error: assertion failed: (eqv? (f32vector-ref old 6) (f32vector-ref new 0))

Ouch. I'm running make check with something based on the current
HEAD all the time, on what platform is this? Is the error consistently
appearing? If you comment out the f32vector test (lolevel-tests.scm),
does the f64vector test fail, too?

Is perhaps some float-equality-precision issue at work here?

felix