Re: [Chicken-hackers] [Chicken-users] Some questions about CHICKEN 5 egg

From: felix . winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] [Chicken-users] Some questions about CHICKEN 5 eggs and modules
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 22:21:28 +0200

> Additionally I propose that the (destination ...) form should be made
> relative to the default target directory and create all specified
> subdirectories as necessary, then I could just add a
>
>   (destination "../extend/protobuf")
>
> to the c-include form above and be happy.

I don't see the motivation for installing files outside of the chicken
installation
tree, so it is not clear to me what you want to achieve with this.

Creating directories as necessary will on the other hand be automatically, if
transparent
handling of nested directories is implemented (I'm currently working on this,
so thanks for your example...)

felix