[Chicken-hackers] [C5] `extension' components & non-modules

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] [C5] `extension' components & non-modules
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 21:34:04 +0200

Should extension components specified in .egg files be required to be

If I understand correctly, that's the case at the moment, as the build
script will try to compile .import.scm files supposedly emited for files
specified as extensions (they might not exist if the files don't declare
a module).

Should we allow non-modules to be specified as extension components?

What about files that declare multiple modules?

All the best.