Re: [Chicken-hackers] on ticket 1231

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] on ticket 1231
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 12:03:26 +0100

Hi all,

while this patch does fix two bugs in the old code, it introduces a new one.

I'm in the middle of expanding the test case and will soon post a new
patch.  (The difference to the patch I attached to ticket 1231 is only
one line - iff I don't find more.)

To make it easier for the reviewers to grok the code, I'll put more
comments into the test case.

For the curious attached my current version of the test.

Best

/Jörg