[Chicken-hackers] Test suite barfs about types.db

From: richo
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] Test suite barfs about types.db
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 21:53:45 +1100

Running runtests.sh causes the compile efforts to barf with:

    Error: default type-database `types.db' not found

There's a types.db in the toplevel of the repo, and in
tests/tests-repository.

It looked as though it was searching in tests/ so I created one there to no
avail.

The runtests script could be cleaned up to avoid duplicating copying
types.db, which I'll also tackle tonight, but I need the test suite working
before I can do much productive. Can anyone shed light on what's going on?

--
richo || Today's excuse:

HTTPD Error 666 : BOFH was here
http://blog.psych0tik.net