[Chicken-hackers] Segfault with chicken 4.8.0 RC3

From: Thomas Hintz
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] Segfault with chicken 4.8.0 RC3
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 09:05:22 -0700

I'm getting a segfault on the latest rc and I'm not sure how to go about debugging it. I've gotten it somewhat reproducible. I have a test case of sorts, but it is from a complex web app in which I haven't been able to distill it down much yet. With that "test case", it segfaults about 33% of the time. The fault is occurring in my database management system which is built on zmq and tokyocabinet. The source for the dbms is here: https://github.com/ThomasHintz/mda/blob/master/mda-server.scm.

Thanks,
Thomas Hintz