Re: [Chicken-hackers] [patch] disallow slashes in egg names, ignore . an

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] [patch] disallow slashes in egg names, ignore . and ..
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 16:18:58 +0100

* John Cowan <address@hidden> [120225 03:33]:
> Don't forget that there are private henrietta installs, too.  At least
> I assume so from the security warning that just went out.

I have notified the list because it is an egg and I don't know
whether there are other instances. I used the henrietta script at
an old job, so there at least used to be yet another instance :)

--
Who can (make) the muddy water (clear)? Let it be still, and it will
gradually become clear. Who can secure the condition of rest? Let