Re: [Chicken-hackers] alternative name for `find-files'

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] alternative name for `find-files'
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 09:54:07 -0500

I didn't do a survey of scheme systems like Peter, which makes me feel kind of
lazy now.  directory-fold sounds like an adequate name.  I was just going to
suggest a couple more names in case you do not want a compatible name like
directory-fold:

walk-filesystem, traverse-filesystem, filesystem-fold

The quotes around "Racket" were funny.