Re: [Chicken-hackers] foof-loop ported to Chicken 4

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] foof-loop ported to Chicken 4
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 17:31:05 -0600

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Peter Danenberg <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks, Jim; I just realized that the bulk of the commit is whitespace
> resulting from wrapping the code in a module.
>
> Let me know if you need me to clean it up.

No, I can adjust the whitespace.  FWIW, by convention, Chicken 4 eggs
usually do not indent module bodies (partly for this reason :)  One
way to enforce this in emacs is via:

(defun scheme-module-indent (state indent-point normal-indent) 0)
(put 'module 'scheme-indent-function 'scheme-module-indent)