Re: [Chicken-hackers] Unit files

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Unit files
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:26:21 -0700

On Sep 19, 2008, at 6:38 AM, Mario Domenech Goulart wrote:

Hi Kon.

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:16:56 -0700 Kon Lovett <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sep 16, 2008, at 4:06 PM, Ivan Raikov wrote:

 Yes, we are way overdue for a new release. I had to make some fixes
to the MinGW build last week, but now I think I am ready to make the
release, so I will merge trunk with the prerelease branch, and
probably I will make a new release by the end of the week.

Thank you Ivan. I was the one who introduced the dependency since a
number of eggs would not compile & moved too quickly.

Can't the uri egg use the files unit only when the chicken version is
equal or greater than 3.4.0?

Done. Release 3.405

<snip>

Best wishes.